Erika is a Grand Junction native having grownup on the western slope! The climate and "way of life" here in the Grand Valley fits her family life perfectly as she and her husband Greg raise their young daughter.
Erika is an experienced Broker, having sold hundreds & hundreds of properties, who truly loves working with the public! Her extensive business background and negotiating skills have greatly assisted her clients. She has a vast knowledge of the area, market conditions, and can assist you in connecting with the specialists you will need in the search for or sale of your property (i.e. mortgage lenders, title companies, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, surveyors, and many more.)
Over the years Erika has developed a reputation within the community of extreme integrity, solid work ethic, and possesses a genuine upbeat personality. If you are in the market for new property (residential, commercial, investment, or land) or would like detailed market information in preparation to sell your property - make sure to give Erika a call!
Grand Junction Area REALTOR® Association
- 2012 - 2016 Chairman, MLS Committee
- 2012 Realtor of the Year
- 2015 Chairman Award of Excellence Recipient
- Past Executive Committee, Board of Directors
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors
Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- 2014-2015 Chairman, Professional Standards Committee
- Past Director, Board of Directors
- Past NW District Liaison, Young Professionals Network
National Association of REALTORS®
Independent Real Estate Brokers of Mesa County
Mesa County Women's Network
- Past President, Board of Directors
- Past Program Advisory Committee
National Medical Society Alliance
Employers Relocation Council Member
Designations & Recognitions
Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!